The Affordable Multipoint IP Audio Codec
Tieline’s Bridge-IT is the ultimate affordable, high-performance, stereo IP audio codec solution for broadcast and professional applications. Designed to deliver point-to-point or multi-point connections, Bridge-IT transports audio streams reliably, simply and effectively over a range of managed and unmanaged wired and wireless* IP data networks, such as LANs, WANs and the internet.
Bridge-IT for inexpensive IP audio solutions…
Expand your IP network at a fraction of the cost of competing IP codecs, without compromising on quality or broadcast quality features. Multi-unicast in stereo to up to different end-points from a single codec and reduce capital expenditure across your broadcast network.
Bridge-IT is perfect for:
- Studio-to-Transmitter Link (STL) applications
- Studio-to-Studio Link (SSL) applications
- Point-to-Point IP audio distribution
- Multi-point IP audio distribution
- Simple mono and stereo remote broadcast links
- Cable Head End IP Audio Distribution
- Low-latency audio over IP bridging solutions
- Multiple codec installations ( codecs fit in x ” rack unit)
- Robust DSP-based architecture designed for mission critical audio.
- Analog and Digital (AES3) inputs and outputs.
- Bidirectional Mono or Stereo.
- Multi-unicast to up to 6 endpoints.
- Multicast to unlimited endpoints over compatible networks.
- Uncompressed PCM audio plus other popular algorithms as standard, including LC-AAC, HE-AAC v1 and v2, AAC-LD, AAC-ELDv1 and v2, Opus, MPEG II, MPEG Layer-3, Tieline Music and MusicPLUS, G.722 and G.711.
- Low-delay, cascade resiliant aptX® Enhanced* algorithm (additional purchase).
- Ethernet LAN port.
- Broadcast quality analog XLR inputs/outputs.
- XLR digital AES/EBU input/output.
- Simultaneous analog and digital AES/EBU audio outputs.
- SmartStream PLUS dual redundant IP streaming
- Automated failover to backup audio on SD card.
- Receive calls from codecs using Fuse-IP bonding.
- SIP (SDP) compatible with EBU N/ACIP 3326 for interoperability with other codec manufacturers.
- Configure up to 6 SIP accounts and connect up to 2 SIP interfaces.
- Selectable fixed or automatic jitter buffer: 5 automated settings available to manage network connectivity and avoid dropouts (includes configurable min and max buffer settings).
- Configurable Forward Error Correction (FEC).
- Highly advanced error concealment strategies.
- Real-time IP connection packet statistics.
- Support for Line Hunt dialing/answering and caller IDs using Tieline IP.
- ¼” (mm) stereo headphone output.
- relay inputs and opto-isolated outputs plus RS- for local and remote control of equipment at either end of your codec link.
- USB slave connection for codec configuration.
- Full hardware front panel interface including navigation, LCD display, PPM metering and dialing key pad.
- User-friendly HTML5 Toolbox Web-GUI enables codec configuration and control remotely over WANs.
- IPv4 & IPv6 compatible and ready.
- Low latency in-band RS-232 aux data channel.
- Configurable software rules engine via web-GUI for Control Port functions, plus WheatNet-IP LIO compatibility.
- Upgrade firmware from an SD card.
- Backup and restore configuration via SD card.
- Automated firmware upgrade notifications via Web-GUI.
- Support for multiple languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese and French.
- Backward compatible with all Tieline IP codecs.
- User name and password protection of codec and Toolbox Web-GUI.
- Support for SSL Security Certificate installation.
- SIP Whitelists and Blacklists allow filtering of SIP URIs and User Agents.
|Analog Audio Inputs||2 x Female XLR (Channel 1 mic/line; channel 2 line only)|
|Analog Audio Outputs||2 x Male XLR|
|AES3 In||1 x female XLR (Channel 1 in; shared with Ch1 analog input)|
|AES3 Out||1 x male XLR|
|Headphones||1 x 6.35mm (1/4″) Jack on rear panel|
|Control Ports In/Out||Two relay inputs and two opto-isolated outputs for machine control via Phoenix connector|
|Audio Input Impedance||High Impedance > 5K ohm|
|Output Impedance||<50 ohm Balanced|
|Clipping Level||+22dBu (input and outputs)|
|24 bit A/D & D/A Converters|
|Frequency Response||20Hz to 20kHz|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||<0.0039% at +16dBu, or -88dBu unweighted|
|Signal To Noise Ratio||>90dB at +22dBu, unweighted|
|IP Sample Frequencies||16kHz, 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz|
|IP||Opus, Tieline Music, Tieline MusicPLUS, G.711, G.722, MPEG Layer 2|
|IP (Pro version only)||AAC-LD, AAC-ELD, AAC-LC, AAC-HE, AAC-HEv2|
|IP (Pro version only)||16/24 bit Enhanced apt-X|
|IP (uncompressed)||Linear PCM16|
|Data and Control Interfaces|
|USB||USB 2.0 (Type B) host port on the rear panel|
|LAN||10/100 base T RJ45 connector|
|Serial||RS232 up to 115kbps with or without CTS/RTS flow control via female DB9 connector, can be used as a proprietary data channel|
|Front Panel Interfaces|
|Display||128 x 64 monochrome LCD|
|SD/SDHC Card Slot||Supports SDHC Flash Cards|
|Keypad||20 button keypad|
|Navigation||5 button keypad|
|Dimensions||8.5” x 5.9” x 1.75” (216mm x 150mm x 44mm)|
|Power Consumption||12V DC, 400mA|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)|
|Humidity Operating Range||20% ≤RH ≤70% (0 to 35°C), non-condensing|
|Internal Battery||Panasonic CR2032, 3V coin type 20mm|