Four announcers, one rack unit and four mic processors that are accessible from anywhere in your WheatNet-IP network. That pretty much sums it up for the M4-IP3 BLADE-3, a four-channel DSP-based voice processor with four completely independent channels of high quality voice processing.
M4-IP3 BLADE-3 Overview
NOTE: This is the new M4-IP-3 built as a BLADE-3.
An original BLADE version of the M4-IP is still available. You can find the original version by clicking here.
The M4-IP3 BLADE-3 combines four high-quality microphone preamps, four channels of Vorsis embedded microphone processing, and a WheatNet-IP BLADE interface, allowing you to place four microphone inputs anywhere in your WheatNet-IP Intelligent Network (although it also works just fine as a standalone processor). The preamps and processors are accessed and controlled from any point on the network via its Windows-based GUI.
The M4-IP3 is a great way to maximize your investment in on-air talent by combining four mic processors into a single rack space, accessible from anywhere.
Steve Dove introduces you to the award-winning M4-IP microphone preamp/processor from Wheatstone. (Video courtesy of Radio magazine.)
- Extremely high performance microphone preamplifiers with 48V phantom power
- Four completely independent processing channels
- Four stereo analog line level outputs
- Four stereo AES outputs.
- AES67 compatible
- All digital, field proven Wheatstone-designed advanced processing algorithm
- Phase Scrambler to correct asymmetrical voice waveforms
- High- and low-pass filters
- Fully adjustable downward expander
- Precision de-esser sibilance controller
- Four-bands of EQ: low-frequency shelving, two-band parametric, high-frequency shelving
- Broadband compressor
- Final precision peak limiter – can be defeated if desired for lower latency
- TCP/IP-based remote control from anywhere via M4-IP Remote Control Software
- Talent Control Interface software for preset recall without processor control
- Password controlled access and control-less front panel for keeping settings secure
- Front panel metering of input and output levels
- Colorful OLED display
- Requires only one rack space