LX-24 Console (options for 12, 16 and 20 Fader models)
Go with the flow or create your own moves. This full-on IP console runs rings around other consoles for mission-critical control rooms. The LX-24 is capable, unflappable and hot swappable down to the individual fader.
This new IP console has total recall of all your settings with overload indicators that are right where they’re supposed to be. It’s sleek, it’s versatile, and it’s low profile, so no tabletop cutouts needed here. The LX-24’s low profile and tabletop form factor fits into almost any studio. Just plug the LX-24 into your WheatNet-IP Intelligent Network, and quickly assign any source of any type to any fader anywhere in your network. Dance shoes optional!
Each fader provides access to four stereo busses, plus four pre-fader AUX sends, a stereo CUE bus, and four mix-minuses. There’s also a bus-minus output from each fader. An LED source name display, an A/B source selector, and two programmable soft buttons are also available, and a SET button provides access to assignable controls in the master section. Snapshots of the LX-24’s configuration can be saved and recalled at the touch of a button, making setup for different shows or dayparts a snap. Modern niceties such as VGA and USB connectivity are included; PC monitoring and mouse operation welcome. Full Vorsis EQ and mic processing also on tap.
In this video, Wheatstone’s Jay Tyler introduces the Wheatstone LX-24 Radio Console.
- Low-profile, tabletop form factor allows clear sight lines and requires no furniture cutouts
- Four sets of high-resolution LED meters (one switched)
- Four stereo busses
- Four pre-fader AUX sends with master level controls
- LED talkbacks for AUX send levels and PAN setting
- Stereo CUE bus with built-in stereo CUE speakers and class D amplifier
- Built-in class D headphone amplifier and level control
- Four mix-minuses plus bus-minus on each fader
- Two independent studio monitor outputs
- Digital clock/timer
- VGA and USB connectors for configuration and setup
- Two programmable buttons per fader
- 12 programmable buttons in the master section
- Event storage and recall allow reconfiguring the console instantly