IQOYA *CALL/LE is a cost-effective and versatile audio-over-IP codec for audio contribution.
For non-permanent installations, IQOYA *CALL/LE is all you need in order to send live, broadcast quality audio to the radio studio quickly and easily.
In the studio, IQOYA *CALL/LE will provide low-latency IP audio contribution links user can trust while keeping costs under control.
Resulting from Digigram’s widely acknowledged expertise in audio quality, IQOYA *CALL/LE is built on a specialized hardware platform (ARM technology) including FluidIP™, an IP audio engine you can trust.
IQOYA *CALL/LE Highlights
- Super-fast dial-up and configuration via web-based and front panel interface
- Quick profiles set-up for Audio and Network formats
- Direct IP connection to Axia Livewire(™) consoles
- Full ACIP (Tech 3326) and I3P (Tech 3347) compliance
- Symmetrical RTP mode with auto-answer for simple infrastructures without SIP
- Ultra-low latency (e.g. typical 10 mS analog end-to-end, with EaptX)
- Superior 24-bit audio quality (THD < -90 dB)
- 2 Ethernet IP ports
- Superior AAC Fraunhofer error concealment
IQOYA solutions are based on FluidIP™, a rock-solid FNS-ACIP compliant IP audio streaming engine developed by Digigram. This provides interoperability with third-party IP codec devices, whilst adding unrivalled robustness, QoS optimization, stream integrity and audio quality.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPECIFICATIONS