Our new FM-55 FM audio processor with stereo generator is simple and affordable, yet powerfully modern – right down to its AES digital multiplex into the exciter. You’ll be amazed what its intelligent five-band AGC, or iAGC, can do. For FM stations requiring sound consistency across a variety of source material, this is it.
Unique among processors, the FM-55 includes new intelligent five-band AGC technology — or iAGC — coupled to a five-band limiter and stereo generator. The combination provides automatic and superior real-time program density control for a consistent, spectrally-balanced sound regardless of density variations in incoming source material.
Other features of the FM-55 include our five-band stereo enhancement and program adaptive L-R control for multipath mitigation.
- Multiband adaptive iAGC
- Newly developed Bass Management System
- Exclusive stereo multipath controller technology for enhanced stereo reception
- Wheatstone® baseband192 built in for composite digital link to transmitter
- FM peak control via oversampled distortion masked clipper
- Four-band full parametric equalizer
- Variable high pass filter and voice phase rotator
- Ethernet-based remote control via 100BaseT Ethernet and rear panel RJ-45
- Four GPI preset triggers
- Front panel headphone jack
- AES3 digital input accepts 32kHz – 96kHz
- AES3 digital output automatically synchronizes to AES3 digital input
- Precision FM stereo MPX generator with multiplex mask filters
- Specially tuned factory presets
- Guru GUI, for easy setup and navigation
- WheatNet-IP compatible
- Front panel setup and configuration menu eliminates the need for a PC during installation