FM-25 is a multi-band audio processor ideal for LPFM or other FM stations requiring basic spectral audio shaping and peak limiting control.
The new FM-25 includes new intelligent two-band AGC technology — or iAGC — coupled to a multiband limiter and stereo generator. The combination provides automatic, real-time program density control for a consistent, spectrally-balanced sound regardless of density variations in incoming source material.
Other features of the FM-25 include stereo enhancement and program adaptive L-R control for multipath mitigation. The composite output signal is available as traditional analog via twin rear panel BNC connectors and simultaneously as Wheatstone’s baseband192 digital multiplex technology.
- 2-band adaptive iAGC
- Newly developed Bass Management System
- Exclusive stereo multipath controller technology for enhanced stereo reception
- Wheatstone® baseband192 built in for composite digital link to transmitter
- FM peak control via oversampled distortion masked clipper
- Four-band full parametric equalizer
- Variable high pass filter and voice phase rotator
- Ethernet-based remote control via 100BaseT Ethernet and rear panel RJ-45
- Four GPI preset triggers
- Front panel headphone jack
- AES3 digital input accepts 32kHz – 96kHz
- AES3 digital output automatically synchronizes to AES3 digital input
- Precision FM stereo MPX generator with multiplex mask filters
- Specially tuned factory presets
- Guru GUI, for easy setup and navigation
- WheatNet-IP compatible
- Front panel setup and configuration menu eliminates the need for a PC during installation