The MAGIC TH1ipGo Telephone Hybrid provides a LAN interface and can be used as Voice-over-IP (with HD Voice) Telephone Hybrid for one caller. As Audio interfaces two analogue Audio inputs and outputs are available.
New Operating Concept
Due to a completely new operating concept the control of MAGIC TH1ipGo is really simple. A POTS telephone can be connected to the hybrid via which the complete system operation can be done. An incoming call can be accepted with the telephone and you can talk to the caller in Pretalk. With a quickdial key of the telephone the caller can be switched to Hold or On Air. If you would like to talk to the caller again via the telephone, he can be easily switched back – again just by pressing a pre-programmed key of the telephone.
Alternative Operation Possibilities
System control and configuration can also be done via an HTML5 compatible Webbrowser or the front keypad and the graphical display. Alternatively, four freely programmable GPIO contacts can also be used for control.
- IP Telephone Hybrid with HD Voice (G.722): Single hybrid with analogue Audio interfaces
Digital signal processing: digital Echo Canceller, Automatic Gain Control (AGC) and Expander
- Pretalk function: Analogue telephone or second Audio interface
- HOLD Signal: Recording of a HOLD signal or external HOLD signal
- Voice Disguise: To protect the caller’s identity
- User-friendly front panel operation, use of an analogue telephone or GPIO contacts