MAGIC AE1 DAB Audio Encoder
The MAGIC AE1 DAB is a 19″ x 1 U DAB Audio Encoder with integrated monitoring decoder without fan. The system supports the ISO/MPEG 1/2 Layer 2 Codec from the Institut für Rundfunktechnik (IRT) in Munich, Germany, according to EN300401 standard.
- X.21 interface
- LAN interface (can be used for Audio transmission as well as for configuration and monitoring purposes via SNMP)
- Analogue and digital Audio interfaces
- RS232 interface for transmission of PAD (Programme Associated Data)
- Monitoring of the uncoded and the encoded Audio signal
- Headphones output for monitoring
The system can be configured and controlled via the front keypad and iluminated display. Alternatively, operation is also possible with the Windows PC Software which is included in the delivery.
Direct connection to Ensemble Multiplexer
The MAGIC AE1 DAB Audio Encoders can be directly connected to the Ensemble Multiplexer via the X.21 or the LAN interface.