Our new AM-55 AM audio processor is powerfully modern, yet affordable. Its intelligent five-band AGC, or iAGC, optimized for the AM bandspace is why. This is the real deal for AM stations requiring bold, consistent sound.
Unique among AM processors, the AM-55 includes new intelligent five-band AGC technology — or iAGC — coupled to a five-band limiter. The combination provides automatic and superior real-time program density control for a consistent, spectrally-balanced sound regardless of density variations in incoming source material.
Other features of the AM-55 include effective bass management, IP network interface and a powerful GUI interface.
- Multiband adaptive iAGC
- Bass Management System optimized for AM
- Four-band full parametric equalizer
- Variable high pass filter and voice phase rotator
- Ethernet-based remote control via 100BaseT Ethernet and rear panel RJ-45
- Four GPI preset triggers
- Front panel OLED and headphone jack
- Specially tuned factory presets
- Guru GUI, for easy setup and navigation
- WheatNet-IP compatible
- Front panel setup and configuration menu eliminates the need for a PC during installation