The Air-5 Bluetooth compatible audio console is a 16-fader console with all the essentials for smaller studios or for newsrooms.
The new Air-5 builds on the Air series by Audioarts with USB input/output connectivity and Bluetooth compatibility.
Play audio directly from the PC or output audio to PC recording software as well as receive and record calls from Bluetooth enabled cellphones or play cuts from Bluetooth enabled MP3 players.
The Air-5 has four microphone preamps built in, which allows the use of a host microphone and three guest microphones without the use of any external mic preamps. It gives you 16 input faders (with A-B source select), plus auto mix-minus for call-ins, two program busses, built-in CUE speaker and CR, and headphone and studio monitoring control.
With basic features like cue, talkback, and mix-minus included, it’s perfect for smaller stations looking to upgrade as well as for larger facilities in need of an auxiliary studio or newsroom console. Add Bluetooth compatibility and USB connectivity for PC news, production workstations or streaming audio, and the Air-5 is perfect for news and internet broadcasts
- 16-channel frame
- USB input/output connectivity
- Bluetooth compatibility
- Switched VU meters
- 2 program busses with balanced outputs (switchable stereo or mono mode)
- 4 mic preamps
- Studio output with independent source selection and CR to studio TB button
- Electronic switching
- LED illumination
- Tabletop mount; compact frame
- Cue speaker
- Split cue
- Headphone jack with built-in amplifier
- External input feeds the monitor section (for live air or pre-delay air monitoring)
- USB connection for extra versatility
- RJ-45 connectors for low-cost wiring
- Balanced or unbalanced inputs/outputs for consumer or professional grade equipment