Get everything you need in a compact, standalone radio console that’s made to work the way you do. This 12-channel console proves that low cost doesn’t have to be synonymous with low quality.
The Air-4 has four microphone preamps built in, which allows the use of a host microphone and three guest microphones without the use of any external mic preamps. It gives you 12 input faders (with A-B source select), a thirteen fader with Talkback and auto mix-minus for call-ins, external machine control, two program busses, built-in CUE speaker and CR, headphone and studio monitoring control. With basic features like machine control, cue, talkback, and mix-minus included, it’s perfect for smaller stations looking to upgrade as well as for larger facilities in need of an auxiliary studio or newsroom console. Add patchable USB connectivity for PC news, production workstations or streaming audio, and the Air-4 is perfect for local radio stations and internet broadcasts.
- Switched VU meters
- Remote START logic for each fader
- Two program busses with balanced outputs (switchable stereo or mono mode)
- Studio output with independent source selection and CR to studio TB button
- Electronic switching
- LED illumination
- Tabletop mount
- Cue speaker
- Headphone jack with built-in amplifier
- Compact frame
- External input feeds the monitor section (for live air or pre-delay air monitoring)
- USB connection for extra versatility
- RJ-45 connectors for low-cost wiring