Conserve studio space, not studio capability. The Air-1 is our most capable standalone console in a compact footprint yet. It fits anywhere your laptop computer does for on-air, production, podcasting or remotes.
The AIR-1 has everything you need for on-air, production, news applications, and podcasting at a fraction of the cost of larger consoles. The AIR-1 accepts two mono microphone inputs and six stereo inputs that can be routed to one or both of the console’s stereo outputs, along with a comprehensive metering and monitoring section usually found in larger designs. Bottom-mounted dipswitches are included for easy programming. A USB audio port provides access for a computer or automation system to send and receive console audio.
- Dual program busses, which can be stereo or mono sum
- CUE bus can automatically interrupt main monitor when activated
- Switched meter pair displays PGM 1, PGM 2 or EXT
- Monitor source selector: PGM 1, PGM 2 or EXT
- Separate control room monitor and headphone outputs
- Long-throw faders on inputs and monitors
- Dual, super-quiet, high-performance microphone preamps
- LED illumination on all switches
- Built-in headphone amplifier with +20dB output
- ON-AIR indicator lights when an input channel is ON and assigned to PGM 1
- USB – bidirectional audio port for convenient interfacing to computers and automation systems